Pay By Phone is a relatively new payment method that the best online casinos are just starting to use. You won’t find PayByPhone payment options at all the casinos around, but we’ve listed the ones that offer this payment method for online gambling.
Casinos Accepting Phone Bill Payments in New Zealand
Pay by phone bill casino is an online casino where you can use your mobile phone to deposit money online. There are many factors to consider when choosing a phone bill casino: game selection, mobile compatibility, and fast payout casinos. When you register to pay your phone bill casino sites, you will receive a 100% up to NZ $1,600 bonus and 100 free spins.
Deposits to pay by phone casinos can be made using a mobile phone bill or SMS.
brand newCasino Sites Accepting Phone Payments in 2022
An increasingly popular way to deposit money at an online casino is either to pay via SMS or via SMS. This method is very convenient and fast, with one of the main advantages being that you never have to hand over your financial information to a gambling site.
Jonny Jackpot Casino is number one.
Phone deposits charged to your monthly bill work perfectly at Jonny Jackpot Casino. As a major competitor to online gambling in New Zealand, the casino site offers the best online casino games. You can play with reasonable wagering requirements (35x) and get a 100% welcome bonus up to NZ$400 + 100 free spins.
Jonny Jackpot is an excellent mobile casino for New Zealanders. Deposit with your phone, claim a welcome bonus, and start playing your favourite online slots.
King Billy Casino No. 2
King Billy offers a superior mobile phone casino that offers the option to pay by phone bill. At Billy’s, you can enjoy online slots like Immortal Romance with 21 no deposit spins. Furthermore, a deposit bonus of 51 free spins and a 151% bonus up to $500 is available.
How To Make A Deposit To Pay By Phone At A Casino
The best mobile casinos generally allow deposits to be debited from your next phone bill. It is probably the easiest deposit method for your real money online casino promotion. As long as you have a New Zealand SIM card, you can deposit money through mobile casino sites.
- On the mobile casino site, navigate to the payment page for your preferred payment method.
- When you deposit money into your online casino account, you select the “Pay by Phone” method.
- Select Payforit NZ or Boku as your payment method. Depending on your mobile subscription, you either pay according to use, or you will see the cost on your next monthly mobile bill.
- Pay via mobile direct deposits so you can start gambling for real money right away.
You can use pay by phone bill to fund your casino gambling regardless of whether you have an iPhone, a Samsung Galaxy, or a Nokia Lumix.The process is just as easy on BlackBerry and Windows Phone as it is on iOS and Android, and you don’t need any credit cards to use it or provide your banking information.
How to record?
Unfortunately, you cannot use the Pay by Phone option to withdraw money from your online casino account. Functionality-wise, it is perfect for deposits but, as you might guess, not ideal for withdrawals. For example, try to add $5,000 in profit to a phone bill that costs only about $50 a month, and you’ll soon discover why.
Alternative Shooting Methods
There are plenty of other withdrawal options, from e-wallets to bank transfers, suitable for cashing out winnings earned in online casino games. Our best payout list by phone bill online casinos all come with a range of alternative options for withdrawing money.
- Paysafe Casinos
- PayPal Casinos
- Casinos that accept instant bank transfers
- Skrill accepts casinos, The advantages
of paying by phone
When playing on these casino sites, there are several benefits in addition to the generous offer of telephone casino bonuses. It’s safe to say that many more online casinos will be offering this fantastic, safe, and fast way to transfer your money soon.
- The main advantage of the option to pay by phone is that you can choose between a monthly mobile bill or a prepaid credit.
- All transactions are fast and easy.
- Forget your bank account details. Your phone provider will charge the deposit amount when the monthly bill comes in.
- It is extremely secure as there is no need to provide credit or debit card details or personal information.
- There are no extra costs, so you only pay for what you’re going to play with phone deposits.
The Drawbacks of Pay By Phone Casinos
- There is no way to withdraw.You cannot receive credit for withdrawing your money.
- Telephone services that are vulnerableIf you lose or get your phone stolen, you may be vulnerable to unauthorised phone and SMS payments.
- Mobile payment options and phone bills have lower limits on deposits.
- Several online casino sites offer a reliable mobile payment service. However, it is not a popular payment method like any other banking method. There are no
- extra costs, so you only pay for what you’re going to play with phone deposits.
How to make a deposit with Payforit
Pay by phone: Casinos accept Payforit as a payment method. You can make secure deposits to casinos in New Zealand and they will be charged to your next phone bill.
- Deposit Options: Go to the cashier section of your chosen casino. Along with the options for depositing money, there is the choice to pay by SMS or mobile.
- Mobile Number: The next page will give you the Payforit casino information about the amount you want to deposit and ask you to enter your mobile number and confirm the details.
- Payment text You will receive a text message regarding the payment and must answer it to confirm it. A further text confirms that the payment has been made.
- Enjoy gambling You can then go to the casino to enjoy the available real-money games.
- Check your telephone bill: At the end of the month, the amount you have deposited will appear on your monthly telephone bill.
Phone billing is limited to just NZD $10 per deposit and NZD $30 per day for all users. While this may be enough for most online gamers, high rollers may find it way too low. You can contact your carrier to increase your deposit limit if you wish. According to New Zealand online casinos, Pay by Phone cannot be used for withdrawals, only for deposits.
In summary, this payment method allows you to deposit directly from mobile phones to an online casino through the phone bill. It is a safe way to deposit money at your online casino, especially when using mobile casino sites.
You can see each transaction with possible fees and details on your mobile phone screen before sending money to your selected mobile billing casino. If you have prepaid credit on your mobile phone card, you will see a deduction on your prepaid card.
Are my Pay by Phone deposits instant?
Yes, phone deposits at casinos are instant, and you can play with your money almost immediately. This works better at fast payout and sports betting casinos.
Are there any fees associated with depositing at PayByPhone casinos?
Mobile deposit casino sites or mobile payment software providers do not charge for the use of this service. However, you may incur additional charges if your mobile phone service provider charges you for text messages or data usage. Before making payments, check that it’s in your provider’s terms and conditions.
Can I also use other payment methods after paying by phone?
Absolute You can always change your deposit method to one of the reputable online casinos listed on our website.So you’re never stuck with just one method. Let’s say you usually use debit card payments and want to try paying via telephone deposit for a change; that’s fine.